Sunday, November 22, 2009

Thank Goodness

After nearly 2 weeks of not being able to do much of anything, I am now cough free and was able to get into the box - finally! Tonight we did a 3-person team WOD called "Three," which consisted of 3 rounds of each person rowing 3 minutes. My team of Erin and Jenny got 5550 meters; I didn't keep track, but I guess I was responsible for about 2200 of that. I felt pretty good, considering my situation, and was pleased to be able to stay pretty steady on my 500m rate (a little less than 2:00 for round 1, and between 2:05 and 2:12 or so thereafter). I upped the damper setting to 5/6 for the last 2 rounds, which was harder but helped me keep my stroke smoother.

Yay!

Also, I forgot that last Thursday (the 12th) I did manage a little something before succumbing to my cough:

Back Squats 3x3 (140)
Shoulder Press 3x3 (70)
Deadlift 1x5 (180)

No comments: