Monday, October 19, 2009

Weekend Update

Didn't get much sleep on Friday night, which resulted in me forgetting that the 12:00 class on Saturday was the free class. I was kind of bummed and also really tired, so couldn't motivate to do the snatch/row WOD on my own. I did decide to work on double unders and a little bit of met con by doing Annie, which is

50 DU
50 situps
40 DU
40 situps
30 DU
30 situps
20 DU
20 situps
10 DU
10 situps

My time ended up right around 13:00, which is pathetically slow, but this was the first time I've been able to do it as Rx'd, so I was pleased about that.

Sunday was frisbee practice, which was short and inside because of the weather. We basically scrimmaged 5s and 4s almost the entire time, which was pretty fun (and a fair amount of running). Resprained my thumb again, though, which sucks.

No comments: