Sunday, June 28, 2009

Grace

Didn't feel great this afternoon, so I decided to do a short workout at home instead of the longer one at the box. It was also nice to talk my boyfriend through another WOD - he did the 3x5 hang power cleans with the rowing/box jumps met con afterward. Now if he could only fork over the money for a PCF membership, I'd be in heaven...

I did Grace at only 75 lbs, in 5:30, and really tried to focus on doing quality cleans every time. I still feel a little bit weaker/more winded than I would expect out of myself, and think I am capable of doing at least 85 lbs when at my best, but I was glad to do something. I also practiced double unders a bit beforehand, which was good - I got out of the habit of practicing them, and subsequently got worse, of course.

No comments: