Tuesday, May 5, 2009

T-Minus 7 Days

Nutrition ok today. I'm going to try to avoid another stress binge before I go to bed, but I can't count it totally out. I felt bloated and gross all day after yesterday's escapades, so I cut out the 8 blocks of fat that I'd usually have at dinner. Carbs were all apples (and ketchup with my eggs), but other than that, not too bad.

Workout was eh. I went into the gym in a really bad mood, and only left feeling slightly better. Plus my shoulders were still sore from Sunday and tweaked a little during the pullups - poop. Anyhow, after the Burgener warmup (which I did enjoy, since I am not comfortable with technical movements like the snatch), we did the following:

Weighted Pullups 1-1-1-1-1
Weighted Ring Dips 1-1-1-1-1

I ended up with:

BW-2.5-5-5-10(f)
on toes x 5, with each time trying to put more weight on the rings

Seven days until the semester is really over, a few other things wrap up, and life will start to sort itself out again. I'm hoping that once that happens, I'll be able to get my motivation back - I don't like feeling totally derailed like I do right now (this is the first time I've felt this way since starting Crossfit). At least the raccoons were evicted today, so I'm hoping to be able to sleep better tonight!

No comments: