Sunday, May 10, 2009

Near-Perfect Sunday

A wicked crick in my neck this morning prevented me from doing the park WOD at W&L, and I had work tonight, so I couldn't make the afternoon WODs at the box, but I managed to fit in the afternoon WOD at my house. It was

For time:

21-15-9

ground to overhead (55 lb; bar, not dumbbells)
ghd situps

7:55

Working out alone is hard - I definitely had a little trouble pushing myself. Looking forward to getting back in the box tomorrow.

Food today:

11:30 - 4 egg whites, 1 oz pepperoni, 24 almonds, 1 apple (3P, 2C, 8F)

1:30 - 2 egg whites, 1 oz chicken, 1 oz turkey pepperoni, 2 cups lettuce, .25 cup tomato and onion, .75 oz croutons, 2 tbsp caesar dressing, .25 apple (3P, 3C, 8F?)

4:30 - 2 oz sausage, 15 almonds, 8 oz beer (2P, 1C, 5F)

5:45 - 3 oz buffalo trail stick, 27 almonds (3P, 9F)

Not all the way Paleo, but not bad. I'll keep avoiding legumes and dairy for another week or so before I decide whether or not it's worth it to me to cut them out of my diet. Also, I started taking fish oil yesterday. I bought some capsules from Costco, and based on my calculations, it appears that I should be aiming to take about 20 a day. I've only managed about 5 a day so far (kept forgetting), but will work my way up and try them out at that level for awhile to see if I notice anything.

No comments: